Pittsburgh Project 2010

Romania 2010

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Student Scripts

  • Dear Mom, Dad, Grandmother, Granddad, Noelle, Gabi, and Isaac, Hey you guys! I miss ya'll tons! It's been a crazy trip here. Thank you for all of your prayers I really appreciate them and they are needed! Your sweet, sweet letters were so encouraging. I'm looking forward to coming home and seeing all of you again! This trip has been good, but I am ready to make up my own shower schedule! Thanks for being such a wonderful family. I think of ya'll!! Love you tons, Dani
  • Hey Mom and Dad! I miss you guys so much! Sorry I haven't been blogging that much but I promise I will write something everyday for the rest of the trip. I miss your hugs mom and I miss your smile Dad. I love you guys so much and can't wait to see you guys when I get home. God has changed me in so many ways over this trip and I can't wait to share my awesome stories with you. Tell Gracie I say hi and mom I won't forget to do the thing you wrote in my note :) I love you guys so much! Love, Chels
  • Hey mom, I love and miss you so much. I thought about you tonight because we had bbq (Reina helped me spell it). Tell Noah and Dad I love them. I will tell you more later (AKA when I get home) because I am to tired tonight. Love, Emily R.
  • Hey mom! So I'm learning lots of new skills here such as how to sharpen pencils with scissors and how to get severely mugged. Jaykay on that last one. But just keep in mind how much worse that'd be than say, spraining my ankle again or something. Anyway, tell Alyssa that Michael's twitter status was a complete lie-I definitely won. Kay that's all. Love you, Bri
  • Hi to everyone at home. Mom, Papa, Rachel, Caleb, and Lydia. We miss you and can't wait to see you soon. By the way, it's still Caleb and Lydia's fault. --Sam and Isaac From Sam only: Hey Brooke, hope your keeping busy as always even though I know your just sitting at the computer waiting for new blog posts. Say hey to nash for me. See you in a bit --Sammm

7 comments:

  1. BROOOOOOOOOOKEEEEEE!July 16, 2009 at 7:47 PM

    hey sammm
    you are absolutely incorrect....kinda. so i look and wait for new blog posts buttt i'm actually staying kinda busy. i'm with julia right now and we were at the cottage tonight, and we're on our fifth energy drink since 8 and it's 10:44 sooo we're a little hyped up. 3 more days! i hate nash. period.
    to everyone else:
    see you soon and i hope God's working with you in amazing ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dani, Boy, I really miss you! I really, really miss having you in my room! You know when you used to make me clean my room every day, and I would get irritated. Well I can't blame you now because my room is a mess! But don't fret because it will be all cleaned up by the time you come home. Every one has been praying for you Dani! Mom and the fam saids they love you and miss you! You are so special to this family and we can't wait to have you back! I know God is using you in big ways! Love you!!!!!
    Your little sis,
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the note. We all miss you too, but it seems easier as the days pass. Last week July 19th sounded so far away, but today, it just around the corner.
    We had bbq (thank you Reina for the spelling:)) for dinner tonight too. You know Noah has to have his once a year Rib Fest while you are gone. I think he swallowed a few of the ribs whole.
    I know you are tired, but you just need the energy for a few more days. We will make sure to pray for that for you especially tomorrow. We are really looking forward to seeing you on Sunday. Do great things in God's name over the next few days and be like the flower Kelly found, show your beauty He has given you (someone planted that seed somewhere).
    Love you soooooooooooooo much! Mom, Dad, and Noah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so touched by all of your stories - thanks so much for taking the time to write! Taylor, how cool is it that at your age you already "get it" about how to treat a woman! And it's even more impressive that God led you to share your insights and then tell us about them....again, wow! I could go on and on about each of your entries. Just know that, as a parent, it is AWESOME to read about your experiences,your thoughts, and how you are being moved by God this week. I am just assuming that because I haven't read anything by LexyLouWho, she is so into it all that she simply hasn't had the time to give her poor old mother a shout out... :-).
    Hugs and love,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff, Lorrie ChamberlainJuly 17, 2009 at 9:26 AM

    Hi Jordan & Chelsea:
    I'm heading out for the week-end w/ my college roomies to Shipshe. I wanted to write to you before I left, & let you know how proud I am of you, & how much I love you. Dad will write to you while I'm gone. Can't wait to see you on Sun.! Seek God's grace, wisdom & mercy daily. Love you so much, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bri - (my last message accidently got erased) Thanks for the note! It was great to hear from you. I'm glad to hear that you're learning some very practical things that you'll always remember. ;) Also, loved the commentary about the towel thing. So glad to hear your side ; ) (Lots of winks in this one) Anyway, I'm praying for you and so looking forward to seeing you soon! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete