Pittsburgh Project 2010

Romania 2010

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Introducing...Student Scenarios!!!

We have decided to have a new section for students to share. We will keep the "Student Scripts" section for the students to give personal messages to their family and friends. We are creating a new section called "Student Scenarios" for students to share a specific experience or how God is moving in the lives. If you get a chance and can, go back and read the last Student Scripts and read the one written by Jamie Fleury...it wasn't just to her parents!

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, I loved your post. It made me laugh, I love how God uses your sense of humor to move people. Even if you never hear from Ryan again, know that God used you to make something click in his mind.
    You have no idea how proud i am to have you as my brother! I love you so so so much!
    Rachel
    (It's anonomous because I can't figure out computers)

    ReplyDelete