Pittsburgh Project 2010

Romania 2010

Friday, July 17, 2009

International Fair










The above pictures are from the International Fair the students help put on for the kids who have been attending day camp here at Charm City Church. For the past four weeks, the kids have been studying four different countries: Israel, Ghana, China, and Mexico. They have learned about the culture of each country. It was a neat night...there was food and activities that dealt with each of the countries they learned about. It was a night that was for the kids to bring their parents to show them what they have been learning. Upstairs we had all different kinds of games for the kids to play with their parents...if you even need a person to read out Bingo numbers, Emily Reifert is your girl!

4 comments:

  1. Well, you made it to the last day of VBS. It sounds like things were amazing.
    Emily- (my little bingo girl) did you get the opportunity to paint, or do I need to plan a painting party with Reina for your bedroom when you get home?
    Have fun tomorrow in Washington DC.
    Reina- make sure you take a ladder with you so you can sit on Lincoln's lap. (Give him a hug for me too!)
    Safe travels and I can't wait for you to return home!
    Love ya Ems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexylou! I miss you like crazy!!! I cannot wait until we are laying around South Haven and you are telling me allllll about your trip. Love you and praying for you! Oh yeah I made an appointment at the wedding dress store for me you and Nen to go pick out a dress!!!! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEX OMGOODNESS!
    sooo it's mikes birthday today, so i resent that picture of your ankle that he injured and said happy birthday from me and alexa, so i gotchu covered.
    s;aldkfjaslasdkjfa;sdlk
    come home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelsea & Jordan,
    Looking forward to seeing you back here in Plainwell Sunday. It's very quiet around here... Grace is sleeping, Mom is in Indiana, and I'm fixing things around the house. We're praying for you both... see you soon :)

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete