Pittsburgh Project 2010

Romania 2010

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

God is Good!

Hi everybody, :]
Today was such an amazing experience. God has taught me so many things today. At first, flying on a plane, and going to a foreign country was such a surreal experience. Taking off on the plane and watching everything on earth get smaller and smaller was so amazing. Seeing the clouds just floating and casting shadows on the ground was an awe-inspiring sight that I’m so blessed to have in my memory.
The flight took FOREVER, but I knew it was a part of the experience that I’m blessed to be a part of (by the way, this was my first time on a plane). Our flight from Grand Rapids to Chicago was only 30 minutes but it gave me time to get used to a plane. From Chicago to Munich, Germany was 8 ½ hours. This has been the longest day of my life. We watched countless movies and attempted to sleep in the crowded plane. Our last flight, Munich to Timisoara, Romania was only 1 ½ hours. Thank goodness because we were all a little sick of being on a plane. From there was we went to Dwight and Melissa Poggemiller’s house and they served us dinner and we conversed with them and other translators.
Hi Mom, Dad and sissy :] I miss you guys and it already seems like forever since I have seen you. Thank you for the letter Sarah and I love you guys so much! :] God is doing great things already and I'll try and blog again!

Lauren Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment